Good Form of Celtics vs Bad Patch of Heat to decide the Winner!!
Important Fantasy Observations which can influence the Game.
Boston Celtics (25 Win – 15 Loss) vs Miami Heat (19 Win – 20 Loss)
The Boston Celtics play the second game back to back, they are fresh off their highest scoring output of the season and they look to record a fifth straight victory when they visit the Miami Heat on Thursday.
The Boston Celtics have been on a nice roll with five wins in their last six games and they will be aiming for a fifth straight victory after last night’s 135-108 win over the Pacers.
In the previous Game, Marcus Morris and Jaylen Brown each scored 22 points, Jayson Tatum added 20 points while Gordon Hayward chipped in with 14 points off the bench.
Heats suffered their second straight loss as they were taken down at home by a Nuggets team playing the second game of a back to back situation, Miami Heat have been in rough shape lately as they’ve lost four of their last seven games and they will be hoping to avoid a third straight defeat.
In the previous, during Tuesday’s 103-99 loss to the Denver Nuggets ,Dion Waiters returned from a two-game absence to lead the team with 15 points and four assists off the bench, Kelly Olynyk added 13 points while Josh Richardson, Hassan Whiteside and Justise Winslow each scored 12 points.
Prediction: Heat might loose yet another close match , Celtics to clinch it
(Both teams could finish between 100 and 110 points )
Sports Guru – Unique Traffic Fantasy Probability Matrix:
Fantasy matrix will explain below 3 aspects of Potential through 3 different traffic colors
(Green – The Best, Yellow – The Good, Red -The Average)
- The playing time in Minutes on Court
- The impact created by a player through points contribution
- The Star player potential with star representation.
- (*) Indicates Condition Apply , Player could be subjected to late fitness test\resting\unavailable\News based,etc
Example: Player can be on Court for the maximum minutes of the match but is of no use, if does not contribute fantasy points
Sample Reference Team:
- Quick Tip 1: Pick the team with Optimal Distribution of Green, Yellow & Red as per Credits
- Quick Tip 2: 20% of Team will give 80% of the Points Scored, Pick All Stars possible and fill rest with trash
- Quick Tip 3: If a tentative to play but good player returns the points of the starting 5 will get distributed, then pick the best from the other team as star