Golden State Warriors vs Los Angeles Clippers
16th April 2019
08.00 AM, IST
Venue: ORACLE Arena, Oakland, CA
Warriors won their first game easily with a points differential of 17. Beverley stud and made a defense against Durant but not with Curry. Alexander draws a matchup with Curry even it was a bit tougher one, he made an electric line with 18 points/5 rebounds/ 3 blocks. Curry averaged 5.3 rebounds in the regular season, as he made 15 rebounds in the game, from this we can say that Beverley made a defense against Durant but not with Curry. I prefer Curry over Durant if again Beverley defenses Durant. Cousins fouled out in the game-1 which leads to Iguodala to play more minutes. Iguodala made a valuable play with 39.2 fantasy points in the game-1. This wouldn’t see again as Cousins will play more and valuable punt here. Williams and Harrell made a valuable punt as the starters Shamet and Zubac will be restricted to the minutes play once again.
*Combination of Assist Provider and 3-pointers maker.
*Combination of Steals and Assist Provider
*Combination of Rebounder and Blocker.
*Combination of Centre Scoring wings.
3-point shot makers:
- Taller and Ball hog point guard
- Best Shooter for his team
- Also Known as Scoring Guard.
Curry will be the top-punt pick of the game-2.
Alexander also a punt pick from the Clippers.
- Referred to the Post Position.
- Power forwards play a role similar to that of Center.
- The power forward position entails a variety of responsibilities, one of which is rebounding.
- Many power forwards is noted for their mid-range jump-shot, and several players have become very accurate from 12 to 18 feet (3.7 to 5.5 m).
- Some power forwards often play the Center position.
Green will be a punt pick
Gallinari will be punt pick if he draws against Zubac.
- Better Rebounder
- Faster than big man(SG) and stronger than a guard
- Differs in rebounds(more compared to SG)
Durant will be a punt pick if Beverley draws against Curry.
Iguodala will be a credit saver.
- Shooter for short and longer distances
- Most reliable for dunks and tip shorts(2-pointer and 3-pointer makers)
Williams will be a punt Pick.
Thompson will be a credit saver.
It is well known for the defensive part(i.e guard of the team)
Known for grabbing the rebounds.
Harrell would be a safe player
Cousins will make a differential punt pick if he won’t be fouled out again.
Warriors Probable Line-Up:
Bench Corners: Iguodala, Livingston, Looney, McKinnie, Cook
Clippers Probable Line-Up:
PG: Beverley, Alexander
Bench Corners: Williams, Harrell, Green, Temple, Chandler
GSW vs LAC Injury updated:
My preferences are Willams, Harrell and Alexander.