Houston Rockets vs Utah Jazz
Playoff season G1, 15 April 2019
07.00 AM, IST
Venue: Toyota Center, Houston, TX
The Rockets are -6.5 home favorites in Game 1. The total opened at 217.5 but has floor down points to 214. Harden, averaging 36 points per game along with 6.6 rebounds and 7.5 assists will be an elite pick for this game. The Rockets are nearly tied for first in offense rating this season, and score an average of 113.9 points per game. The Jazz looks different too. Utah missed Ricky Rubio for its entire series against Houston last season, but the Spanish guard will be available for this series. Overall H2H record was a favor to the Jazz team in which out of 201 games, Jazz had won 106 wins with 52.2%.
Playoff Series Won
Jazz 5 – 3 Rockets
Season Top-Performers from this game:
Harden- 36.1 PPG
Harden- 6.7 RPG
Harden- 7.6 APG
Gobert- 12.9 RPG
*Combination of Assist Provider and 3-pointers maker.
*Combination of Steals and Assist Provider
*Combination of Rebounder and Blocker.
*Combination of Centre Scoring wings.
Harden vs Rubio
Paul vs Mitchell
Gordon vs Ingles
Tucker vs Favors/ Crowder
Capella vs Gobert
3-point shot makers:
- Taller and Ball hog point guard
- Best Shooter for his team
- Also Known as Scoring Guard.
Harden and Rubio are the best picks from this section.
- Referred to the Post Position.
- Power forwards play a role similar to that of Center.
- The power forward position entails a variety of responsibilities, one of which is rebounding.
- Many power forwards is noted for their mid-range jump-shot, and several players have become very accurate from 12 to 18 feet (3.7 to 5.5 m).
- Some power forwards often play the Center position.
Favors and Tucker, both will act as a Power forward. But, they are just guarding to their teams.
- Better Rebounder
- Faster than big man(SG) and stronger than a guard
- Differs in rebounds(more compared to SG)
Ingles and is the best pick.
- Shooter for short and longer distances
- Most reliable for dunks and tip shorts(2-pointer and 3-pointer makers)
Mitchell is the best pick.
It is well known for the defensive part(i.e guard of the team)
Known for grabbing the rebounds.
Capela and Gobert are the sure-shot picks from this section if you manage the credits.
HOU vs UTA Starters:
PG: Harden, Paul
Bench Corners: Faried. House Jr, Shumpert, Rivers
Bench Corners: Korver, Neto, O’Neale
The team will be provided before the 3o min of the deadline.