Minnesota Timberwolves vs Oklahoma City Thunder
9th January 2019
Venue: Chesapeake Energy Arena
1. SCORING SYSTEM:
Points scored: 1 point
STAR PLAYER: 2X POINTS
TEAM LINE-UP AND THEIR POSITIONS:
T. Jones, Saric, Tolliver, Dieng
R. Covington INACT
Derrick Rose INACT
C.J. Williams INACT
Noel, Schroder, Nader, Patterson
Alex Abrines INACT
D. Grantham INACT
A. Roberson INACT
- Taller and Ball hog point guard
- Best Shooter for his team
- Also Known as Scoring Guard.
- Better Rebounder
- Faster than big man(SG) and stronger than a guard
- Differs in rebounds(more compared to SG)
Generally, Some of the strong Shooting guards will play as a Small forwards, because of their Skill and Jack of all trade(Shoot, Pass(assist), defend(rebound)).
There was no perfect player in the shooting guard. So, its a sure-shot pick of OKOGIE from this section. Another player to concern is Diallo, you have to prefer this player according to the teams for the grand-leagues.
In the Small-Forward section, the best and sure-shot picks are Georgeand Wiggins.
Credit savers:(Risky players)
Nader, Tolliver, Ferguson
- Referred as the Post Position.
- Power forwards play a role similar to that of Center.
- The power forward position entails a variety of responsibilities, one of which is rebounding.
- Many power forwards is noted for their mid-range jump-shot, and several players have become very accurate from 12 to 18 feet (3.7 to 5.5 m).
- Some power forwards often play the Center position.
Taj Gibson and Jeremi Grant are the best picks from this section. The surprising pick is Saric.
Taj Gibson Stats:
7.6 rebounds/ game, 13 points/ game
Jeremi Grant Stats:
12.8 points/ game, 4.4 rebounds/ game
- Shooter for short distances
- Most reliable for dunks and tip shorts(2-pointer makers)
Westbrook and Teague are sure-shot picks from this section.
Schroder and Tyus Jones are game-changers.
It is well known for the defensive part(i.e guard of the team)
Known for grabbing the rebounds.
Towns will be the sure-shot pick from this section. Adams will be a game-changer at any-time. If Westbrook fails, then Adams will take care of the rebounding aspect.
Teams will be updated at the morning time.